Depressing !

I remember people saying how many dogs and so on I have 1 retired bitch with pups at the moment and a recent trip injured both my other runners so here I am mid season with no dogs !

What a long few weeks this gone be very depressing !

• Like 1

She's injured bud !

Blue bitch and Hancock bitch both f****d there feet and my old girl got her pups

Literally nothing to run iv asked a few lads do they want me to take their young dogs out mooching for them

• Like 1

know what you mean, when mine laid up its depressing,just hang on in there they usually get better, feet can be a pain though, specially here in kent

we got everything covered in flints and why do farmers insist on putting barbed wire on top of fences, it should be banned, blame the americans for it they invented it

whippet with a paper cut from top off shoulder to knee, like he'd been skinned, took him to the vet and was asked how big my cheque book was, brought him home

and he cleaned it up himself,ripped all the stitches out first, he's hard as nails.