Bedlington Bushing

forest

Yes that can be used for bushing, but if they get there nose down they'll be gone and go deaf as f@@k on recall, plus take a shovel just in case.

Total rubbish,a bushing terrier will bush to the standard its been educated to,let them get out of control and any terrier will bush to its own devices,away and out of sight and sound.Educate and train them to bush to the owners command and the "bush" is under control.Ive found Bedlingtons to be more responsive to control and command than many a terrier ive owned.Ive put 1 bedlington into a pet home because it was ignorant to command,possibly my fault as i did not have the expertise to educate and train it better.Id expect any bushing terrier to enter,a terrier that did not enter id not be happy with,yet it would be worth its weight in gold on some ground.

Do me a favour Mr Greenham you post enough shite on wbf so keep your poxy little shite replies to you self there's a good boy.

I despise ego,s and chancers that see the Bedlington as a cash cow to milk,exploit and gain favour from the same ilk,despise with a burning passion that still keeps me in the breed when there are better working terrier options about,if we are to be honest.The Bedlington terrier as a WORKER is far more versatile than the average terrier,it was bred that way and for that purpose by a few visionary souls,ill guarantee you will not put your real name on here mucker.A couple of members on the WBF put my name forward in connection with illegal hunting activity and had the RSPCA at my door,to no avail alas,i still own and graft honest Beddys,legally,i at times breed the odd un and have been known to offer a free stud to like minded souls and have gifted many a pup to working kennels,ive gifted more than ive sold,fact.In my desire to once more wish for the Bedlington, as a working terrier to again gain recognition,ill carry on with my "poxy little shite replies" and attempt to steer like minded souls away from the nuggets and chancers that see the Beddy as a cash cow and ego trip into the kennels of a few honest terrierfolk that may wish to broaden their hunting horizon,s.The vast,vast majority of Bedlingtons in the Ads sections are not suitable as hunting companions,the odd-un thats bred from an honest kennel may not be enough,its a start,nuggets like you are the Beddy nemesis,your real name is?.

• Like 1

Thats fair enough mate, i havent owned enough of them to comment on what way to breed etc but out of the two i have owned the kc bred bitch turned out the better grafter than the non ped working type dog and he was from proper old school digging lines, i put the same amount of work infront of the both of them and i found the non ped dog was a bit on the lazy side so he ended up in a pet home, which was a shame as the plan was to line them a few years down the line but it wasnt meant to be.... atb hope you enjoy the rest of the season

Thats fair enough mate, i havent owned enough of them to comment on what way to breed etc but out of the two i have owned the kc bred bitch turned out the better grafter than the non ped working type dog and he was from proper old school digging lines, i put the same amount of work infront of the both of them and i found the non ped dog was a bit on the lazy side so he ended up in a pet home, which was a shame as the plan was to line them a few years down the line but it wasnt meant to be.... atb hope you enjoy the rest of the season

Source any Beddy post on here and ill possibly have an input,the majority of those times ill tell folk to tread carefully as the vast majority of the dogs advertised as bedlingtons are not fit for purpose and are bred with ego and dollar in mind,ill also point out that there are a few honest souls about in the breed,well done muckers.Ill also point out that id not have terrier in a lurcher,im the Beddy,s numero uno fan club member,yet know there are better options in lurcher breeding.The main thing i attempt to get across to folk wishing to dip their toe into the world of working Bedlingtons is DON,T,unless you are prepared to do your homework,steer clear of the nuggets,ego,s and bank balance watchers that pollute the breed,sift carefully through the sewage,believe nowt unless your eyes witness it, believe that there are still a few honest like minded souls that wish others to benefit from the Bedlington as a grafter,then tread more carefully still,there are some devious twats about that wish their bank balance to match their ego,s.

• Like 1