Armsan Semi Auto

Just sold my Armsan Phenoma as semis are not for me, the gun worked perfectly from the off with clay loads and was also spot on with heavier stuf for decoying,never jammed. a lot of gun for £450 new with a 4 year warranty.

Not read anything bad about them. All good reports and not a lot of money. Only a quarter the price a my A400 Xtreme which is good, but is it four times better than the armsan? Worth a punt I reckon. In fact, I've been thinking about a cre8 for a while now.

Right guys picked this gun up in the a612 composite very nice to shoulder. Feels very robust and sturdy good rubber grip so should be ok in wet weather. Very easy to assemble and didn't see and o rings that could break. Will let you now how it shoots as soon as I put few rounds throw it. Going to try the alpha max see how they cycle for foxing.some number 6 game bore 32gram will let you now the results soon

• Like 1

Hi guys I must say this gun has cycled everything I have put throw it from alphamax no1 too 36gr with out any jamming or ejecting problem just comes to the shoulder perfectly for me it is very light anf feels very well built. Went out in the pooing rain and still no cycle problem. For £429 I would defo recommend.

• Like 1

Hi guys I must say this gun has cycled everything I have put throw it from alphamax no1 too 36gr with out any jamming or ejecting problem just comes to the shoulder perfectly for me it is very light anf feels very well built. Went out in the pooing rain and still no cycle problem. For £429 I would defo recommend.

I have three of these semi autos, 2 black and 1 red action. What my boys and I use for all our pigeon and rough shooting, put thousands of all types of cartridges through them and Never had a Jam or any other problem with them. Joe.

I have three of these semi autos, 2 black and 1 red action. What my boys and I use for all our pigeon and rough shooting, put thousands of all types of cartridges through them and Never had a Jam or any other problem with them. Joe.

Hi Mate , a sound investment then ?

Did you but them in sunny Norfolk?

If so I think they have another customer!!

Yes mate trade price, I have a new red action one 30" with extended choke in the cabinet if your interested. Trade £

Yes mate trade price, I have a new red action one 30" with extended choke in the cabinet if your interested. Trade £

I'm really looking to trade my browning in, but thanks any way.

• Like 1