Birmingham Roller Pigeons

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noticed a big improvement this last couple weeks. Got them on just wheat now and managing to get them out for more regular flys. Im still not keen to breed off them as yet but i am looking at getting

I was wondering if any can help me out. I got my first kit of rollers this august, some birds 3 month 4 month and 2 just 2.5 month, plus the pair most were bred from which were approx 2 years. Bearing

some top roller men teeside way too

Yeah lurchers il be looking for a few new additions come spring and would really like to get some quality into the kit and get breeding my own. Im not gonna judge these untill iv had them out daily over a longer period but even so itl be a case of culling the crap but hopefully il get a few decent ones out of them.

That books on my xmas list just hope the hints been picked up cos they not usually!!

Yeah lurchers il be looking for a few new additions come spring and would really like to get some quality into the kit and get breeding my own. Im not gonna judge these untill iv had them out daily over a longer period but even so itl be a case of culling the crap but hopefully il get a few decent ones out of them.

That books on my xmas list just hope the hints been picked up cos they not usually!!

There was a lad at Sheldon had some of the best stock in the country mate,Peter bunting if you no or heard of him he is worth a catch.