Your Land

ive seen me this month break thru to a tunnel FULL of water and set a duffus trap compleatly submerged and still catch a mole next day....its a bad do trapping in the mud and rain and crap but needs must for me

I can well relate to what your saying here, mate. Where i am (west Scotland), has got to be in contention, for being one of the worst parts in the UK, to be a mole catcher ! lol

Due to the amount of continuous rainfall,...i now refuse to make any effort,in these conditions ? (as far as im concerned, customers & the moles,can wait,...)

Can you send some of that rainfall this way please? The way things are going both 200 hectare lakes will be bone dry by the time the carp season starts. :blink:

Would some powdered water help you Clive?

Can send it over and you simply add water to it - it makes very effective rain in a drought :D

ive seen me this month break thru to a tunnel FULL of water and set a duffus trap compleatly submerged and still catch a mole next day....its a bad do trapping in the mud and rain and crap but needs must for me

I can well relate to what your saying here, mate. Where i am (west Scotland), has got to be in contention, for being one of the worst parts in the UK, to be a mole catcher ! lol

Due to the amount of continuous rainfall,...i now refuse to make any effort,in these conditions ? (as far as im concerned, customers & the moles,can wait,...)

Can you send some of that rainfall this way please? The way things are going both 200 hectare lakes will be bone dry by the time the carp season starts. :blink:

I understand mate,extremes in the weather,can certainly hamper things ?,..