forced

Guest jrt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno about anyone else but i hunt for sport and pest control, thats neither. No wonder all the uninformed people out there think we are all sadistic animal murderers if thats what they have to go on. Shit like that makes my blood boil, what a c*nt. :censored:

Complete knob :thumbdown: That dogs useless, he would be better off trapping one and putting one in at a time, get the dog keen and seeing a quick reward for its efforts, then when its keen as mustard, pop it in with a couple and let it kill them. My borders go ballistic when I have a rat in the trap, if you put it down they bounce it all around the place trying to open it and biting the rat through the wire, I wait til they are going frantic before I let them have it. Better that way around than having to shove the dog in and gee it on :thumbdown:

That was really stupid!!

More or less every day my dog finds rats in the bins out back and a put her in with them knowing that she can do them quickly but it did take a few rats in the open for her to get the hang of it, looks like thats the 1st time that poor wee dog has seen a rat!! And its been given no room what so ever to SHAKE the rats to save getting bit,...Plonker!!

The clever t**t in the first video deserve's a crack in mouth, what dog would want to be in the wheelie bin on it's own never mind with something that it was a bit unsure of, talk about knocking it's confidence. Big man should of got them out one at a time and released them in the middle of a big field and the dog would be more at home,

what a tit

i bet that dog will be fore sale in the country mans weekly :(

or he wil post on here that he hit the dog on the head with a spade or shot it or something as it " didnt take to rats" :censored::censored:

Edited by sureshot