Bowhunting

Guest JohnGalway

Bowhunting  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote to legalise bowhunting?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd draw cartoons on my ballot paper and spoil my vote

Guest JohnGalway

Lovely, but does that mean every gun should be banned when there's an accident, every dog destroyed when one bites someone? There are, and will continue to be, numpties in all walks of life :yes:

Voted yes because if everything were banned because there are twats about who abuse it then we wouldnt be able to do anything ..... oh wait ... too late already happened! :icon_eek:

Also the people who would hunt irresponsibly, if bow hunting were legal, wouldnt care whether it was legal or not and are probably doing it now anyway. On the other hand those who would hunt responsibly with a gun would also do so with a bow, and cannot.

Hyperthecically if we end up stopping people carrying out their sport because we disaprove does that not make us the same as the league and all the others who forced their views on us?!?!? :icon_redface:

Just my opinion, thanks JG for a very thought provoking post. :thumbs:

My vote was a yes simply because its a discipline I would love to try .Some sort of license and testing system could weed out the idiots ,not all but most .To get within bow killing distance is an art in itself and how satisfying :angel: .Still ,another dream .