What Boots Have Longest Lasting Sole

Iv never had a pair last more than 2 seasons lol I do abuse em tho but most last a season, iv had couple pair altberg now and get 2 seasons lol

Can you not get them re-soled at the factory?

Someone told me you can for £20.

These boots like altberg, haix, lowa all have soles that wear down way to fast. Apart from meindl dovre what other boots have decent soles that will last longer than a season.

how many seasons would you expect out a pair of boots flip not a dig mate just wondered how many you'd expect and anyone else for that matter atb AT

Sorry AT forgot I posted this. I got a pair of altbergs last year and they have just worn down faster than I expected thats all mate. So basically I was just wanting to here other peoples opinions. Not long got myself a brand new pair of Bates Boots part gortex part leather Got a decent thick sole with a decent grip and comfy and only paid £30 for them had a rrp of $285 so thought I would give them a bash for that price. Looks like the sole might last a bit longer because of the depth to grip.