Nikon Sterling Scopes

Gents after some advice with regards these scopes. I'm in the middle of getting a hw100t but the package deals come with hawked eclipse scopes, I've got an eclipse on my R10 but I quite fancy a different reticle. I do like the mamba reticle any advice on whether they are any good or an alternative scope would be appreciated

Thanks

Delboy

Nikko Stirling have come a long way since the shit they used to do. With new models like the Panamax etc. however, I wouldn't go for anything other than the Panamax range. The other models do come across a bit tacky. Especially the older ones. I think. There not in the same league as the new Hawke/MTC range.

By the way, I don't know if your looking to buy new or not but I'm having a clear out of optics for some new ones, but you can have my MTC 3-9x40 UL if you like? Has the AMD ret. Selling for £60 posted, £140 new. It's in mint condition, box etc and has been a dream on my own 100. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

Cheers for the offer Rez, wife's just told me she's bought me a sidewinder for Christmas!! Asked her if she wanted to pay for the 100 as well but that was a no.

Fair enough man. Just wanted it to go to someone on THL airgun threads before eBay.