-== Sir Storms Progress ==-

Guest world.hunters

we ending up with 23 rabbits at the end of the night Blue taking 6 his mates dog had 8 and storm had 9. chuffed to bits with him again and it was a cracking night with a pair of top lads. cheers for the night out lads :thumbs:

No probs mate :thumbs: The dogs ran well, they both still need a bit of work on there jumping though :laugh: I might squeeze another night in before the end of the season mate i'll give you a shout :thumbs:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done lads ,thats a real good bag im glad you are hitting the numbers w.h like you wanted .them are some cracking animals you lot have aswell.looking forward to see how you do next time.

good hunting

rew

Guest world.hunters

had another look out last night, stork and his dad came up to bring the harris hawk i have baught of him and i promised him a night out. we went up to the fields and had 4 runs and 2 catches in about 20-30 minutes then headed back to motor had a drive round for an hour to see if we could spot anythink else out we didnt see much and so went and ran another hare and caught it after a good long run.

was a good bit of sport and i think stork and his dad was impressed with storm although he wasnt fully 100% on his game last night but still did well.

w.h

had another look out last night, stork and his dad came up to bring the harris hawk i have baught of him and i promised him a night out. we went up to the fields and had 4 runs and 2 catches in about 20-30 minutes then headed back to motor had a drive round for an hour to see if we could spot anythink else out we didnt see much and so went and ran another hare and caught it after a good long run.

was a good bit of sport and i think stork and his dad was impressed with storm although he wasnt fully 100% on his game last night but still did well.

w.h

What a good night thank`s mate i will arrange to come up in a couple of weeks at least this time i wont need to bring a 6x4 shed :toast:

Storm is a cracking dog he knows the score very good dog. :thumbs::drink:

Guest world.hunters

Cheers Stork just let me know when your coming up and we will sort somethink out.

my hand is just about fully healed now lol.

went for a little walk out this morning hoping to spot a deer but to no sucess. but still had a good walk out had storm brushing up on his flushing for the hawk :whistling:

and then i spotted some squatting rabbits and storm ran and caught one it was a good run.

look at the flsuhing photo youll see another hare squatting at the bottom of the photo lol.

w.h

29-2.jpg

30-2.jpg

31-2.jpg

32-2.jpg

34-2.jpg

35-2.jpg