Bit Of Advice Needed

irish fox hunter

Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Well lads need abit of advice I dug my patterdale dog on wendsday and when I went out to the kennel dis morning I noticed his jaw and underneath his mouth was after getn infected and theirs a bad smell of the infected skin just wondering would anyone no what i would be best of getn to treat this??

What you do is take the dog too the vet straight away the moment you know your dog has been injured, no self medicating I'm pretty sure there's not one THL members that would do this as it's against the law not to seek medical assistance for an injured animal in your care therefor the person that started this post is an imposter trying too trap innocent law abiding folk going about there lawful business.

• Like 3

irishfoxhunter

Today, 08:49 PM

And you can change your name on here too!

ive had this one for the last few years.

47 posts since 2008 you just been monitering or are you on here under another name you seem to know how easy it is. Have a nice day.

irish fox hunter

Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Well lads need abit of advice I dug my patterdale dog on wendsday and when I went out to the kennel dis morning I noticed his jaw and underneath his mouth was after getn infected and theirs a bad smell of the infected skin just wondering would anyone no what i would be best of getn to treat this??

What you do is take the dog too the vet straight away the moment you know your dog has been injured, no self medicating I'm pretty sure there's not one THL members that would do this as it's against the law not to seek medical assistance for an injured animal in your care therefor the person that started this post is an imposter trying too trap innocent law abiding folk going about there lawful business.

Wow,someone would actually go through that much trouble to start something! Makes me glad we have laws to protect our rights. F***king brutal.