Sign in to follow this  
simonrocco

Dog Collars

Hello I'm thinking about making a few dog collars and was wondering if any one could give me any advise on making them and also suggest a good supplier for all the tools and buckles etc thanks for all your help atb SR.

funnily enough I was thinking about doing an article on this, the traditional way to make leatherwork using techniques that have been used for centuries.

It's just time to do it.

What tools have you got, if any?

• Like 3

funnily enough I was thinking about doing an article on this, the traditional way to make leatherwork using techniques that have been used for centuries.

It's just time to do it.

What tools have you got, if any?

Hello pal I haven't got any tools at the min but I'm looking in to getting some soon where would be the best place to get them from? Hope you write the article it would be interesting to read it atb SR

Hello mate, you'll find tools on ebay, tools made by Joseph Dixon are good.

Do you want to learn to handstitch, the saddlery way or were you thinking of using rivets instead?

Stitched the right way it will be stronger than riveted.

• Like 2

Hello mate, you'll find tools on ebay, tools made by Joseph Dixon are good.

Do you want to learn to handstitch, the saddlery way or were you thinking of using rivets instead?

Stitched the right way it will be stronger than riveted.

Hello pal I would like to learn how to stitch them but if I can't do it that way I would have to use the rivets. Iv been looking on eBay at tools already what tools would you suggest to get for a beginner? Thanks for your help atb SR.