Land rover Defender 90

Get yourself a hi lux mate. I use toyota's and land rovers for work, much prefer the toyota miles better on road, hell of alot more comfortable and its gone everywhere the land rover has. Joe :D

you can make the defenders just as comfortable if you get the right springs but this does affect off road performace a little but i do agree with you toyota would be best all rounder but if you spend a bit on right mods for defender off road not much will compete with it both are very good i find the toyota pick up types little tail light and not as nibble as little 90 though but dont think the lad can go wrong with anyone of them both great motors for offroad

Toyta hilux single cab im after finding ones the hard part :hmm:

Get yourself a hi lux mate. I use toyota's and land rovers for work, much prefer the toyota miles better on road, hell of alot more comfortable and its gone everywhere the land rover has. Joe :D

you can make the defenders just as comfortable if you get the right springs but this does affect off road performace a little but i do agree with you toyota would be best all rounder but if you spend a bit on right mods for defender off road not much will compete with it both are very good i find the toyota pick up types little tail light and not as nibble as little 90 though but dont think the lad can go wrong with anyone of them both great motors for offroad

Toyta hilux single cab im after finding ones the hard part :hmm:

They are noisy, uncomfortable, rattle, f*****g hopeless handling on the road, slow, thirsty, very basic and very expensive for what they are.

On the plus side they have lots of torque, are one of, if not the best off road vehicle you can buy, easy to repair (loads of third party parts available), go on forever, hold their value and look the part!

Don't rule out the 110.

The latest version looks like a real tarts motor inside!

If you spend a LOT of time off road well worthy of consideration...If you intend to spend most of your life ON Road, forget them!

Deker

What are the best of road vehicles you can buy?

of road? OFF Road?

There is no answer to that because of variations of country and terrain but the Defender would come very near, or at the top of many peoples list..........strange though it may sound, a Jeep Cherokee jacked up and with the right boots on is also excellent (not enough clearance as supplied)

Not only can't I spell I can't read either, I thought you said "not the best OFF road vehicle you can buy" :doh:

I have A Cherokee Jeep ltd for sale, 12 months MOT, 101k, full main dealer history and LPG. Totaly straight, few super market scars, Needs off road tyres then ready for action! £1800 :yes:

Don't forget my commission when you sell the Jeep........have you bought a Defender?

I have A Cherokee Jeep ltd for sale, 12 months MOT, 101k, full main dealer history and LPG. Totaly straight, few super market scars, Needs off road tyres then ready for action! £1800 :yes:

Don't forget my commission when you sell the Jeep........have you bought a Defender?

I also have a Defender 90 the Jeep was bought to sell and to do the school run like all the other mums.