Just Moved And Looking To Find New Friends With Similar Interests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,good evening,I usually have a stroll at night with the NV,once i have located some good ground i drop in a permissions letter and arrange to meet the landowner in my best bib and tucker festooned with association badges and reiterate basically whats in the permissions letter,works quite well

post-9018-0-29864100-1445622435_thumb.jpg

post-9018-0-97743400-1445622527_thumb.jpg

hope this helps

Edited by woodman

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is XXXXX XXXXXX and I Live In XXXXX XX XX XXXXX. Would you kindly let me and ny airgun, Dog and anything else come on to your land and kill anythi ng that moves. That don't cut it round my part of the world.. As someone mentio ned earlier, trust has to be gained and believe me pal it's getting harder and harder. Know why.?? Money.

Mate. It does not matter what documents and certification you are showing. Anyone can get that off the Internet, What you must get is trust. This means the landowners, paddock users and anyone else needs to feel happy and safe in your company. That takes a bit of getting and if you are lucky enough to meet some people who are willing to share then good luck. Until such times it is an uphill struggle. All the best however.