Help Needed Getting Back Into The Game

Hello everyone I'm 26 years old been in the hunting game 11 years had a short break for a while well I served queen and country in the armed forces for a few years. I'm trying to find some new permission or even looking for some one that needs abit of company ferreting, shooting (shotguns) running dogs etc in exchange for them being genarous I offer my services as a fully qualified joiner. If any one can help or wants a chat please get in touch on xxxxxxxxxxx looking in Yorkshire area please thanks again Rob

Edited by moxy
Personal details.

Welcome Rob. Best of luck in your search. Please read the various previous posts in trying to obtain your own permission and take on board the advice offered.

I've removed your phone number from your post. Not the best thing to post on a public forum. You will end up with all sorts of perverts and weirdos ringing you at all hours.

FROM WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE UK YOU DESERVE TO HUNT BUNNYS ANY;WERE ,,,,ATB,,,,

try telling cops that Jim, don't go down to well lol

IM NOT ANTI COP AT THE END OF THE DAY WE NEED SOME TYPE OF LAW,,,, THE COPS GET IT EASY,,,THEY GET PAYED OFF AT THE AGE''' OR YEARS HAS SOME ONE ON THE FRONT LINE,,,,, FOR WHAT THEY DO,,, :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: ,GET SOME PISSED UP LADS COMEING OUT A NIGHT CLUB,,A DEAD HARD JOB,,,,LOL BUT THATS LIFE,,,,,,SADLY... IFF YOUR LOCALTO ME YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

photo-thumb-41465.jpg?_r=1346422552MORE SO FOR THE KEEPERS SINCE THE TAX DISK IS NO LONGER IN YOUR WINDOW,,,, IT MAKES IT A LITTLE HARDER FOR THE KEEPERS ///HOT SHOT FARMERS NO WERE YOUR FROM,,,LOL,,, YOU MAY WELL BE A LOCAL WALKER,,, LATE AT NIGHT,,,,OR MEETING A WOMEN,,,[WITH A BIT OF LOOK,,LOL]

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Hello everyone I'm 26 years old been in the hunting game 11 years had a short break for a while well I served queen and country in the armed forces for a few years. I'm trying to find some new permission or even looking for some one that needs abit of company ferreting, shooting (shotguns) running dogs etc in exchange for them being genarous I offer my services as a fully qualified joiner. If any one can help or wants a chat please get in touch on xxxxxxxxxxx looking in Yorkshire area please thanks again Rob

good luck with your search for some help. if you manage to get a trip out with tjones he will definatly find you a good bit of sport day or night.