WHAT IS THE BEST ALROUND BREED????

Guest BIG FRANK

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opionion a well bred saluki/greyxbull/grey :big_boss: Id like to try a saluki/greyxbull/grey put to a wheaton grey......i think they would be very good all rounders.

Witton

hi witton quite fancy the saluki/grey x bull/grey put to a wheaton/greyhound ow how ha pup coming along now witton that on a wheaton greyhound when proven would be good dogs

hi guys ive just had a litter of pups (ready for sale) and mine is a collie x grayhound and ive put a i wouldnt say bigger but bonier dog through her i wanted a bit moor bone but ive kept the speed and the dads got a great rep :hmm: but the these are my ideal pups.WHAT ARE YOURS AND WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT DOG IF THERE IS ONE :hmm::icon_eek:

MY BITCH A COLLIE X GRAYHOUND A GREAT ALL ROUNDER.!! :boxing:

cracking looking collie/grey :thumbs: ,im not a lover of them but shes the stamp i like :drink:

Guest BIG FRANK
hi guys ive just had a litter of pups (ready for sale) and mine is a collie x grayhound and ive put a i wouldnt say bigger but bonier dog through her i wanted a bit moor bone but ive kept the speed and the dads got a great rep :hmm: but the these are my ideal pups.WHAT ARE YOURS AND WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT DOG IF THERE IS ONE :hmm::icon_eek:

MY BITCH A COLLIE X GRAYHOUND A GREAT ALL ROUNDER.!! :boxing:

cracking looking collie/grey :thumbs: ,im not a lover of them but shes the stamp i like :drink:

cheers mate wiating for these pups to go so i can spend more time out with her! :thumbs: