Stubble

yeah . up at 6 so didint want to be up all night gutting rabbits. i'll be out a few more times this week before the moon's back. the pot licker's doing well

Get some pics up, and gd luck

never take a camera out. it was pi**ing down tonight too. it'd make some good videos though. he's a cracker to watch. gives everything

Not actually a superdog is it mate,, only jesting that's the way to go quick hour and a bit of feed on the table atb Flacko

proper pot licker he is :thumbs:

the way i figure it 3 or 4 nights a week on shorter trips are better than 1 big night out for me and the mutt

How true, what more can you want than a couple of hours out and to come home with a few rabbits. How much more sport do you get doing it that way rather than trying to get as much as you can on every trip.

TC

Not actually a superdog is it mate,, only jesting that's the way to go quick hour and a bit of feed on the table atb Flacko

proper pot licker he is :thumbs:

the way i figure it 3 or 4 nights a week on shorter trips are better than 1 big night out for me and the mutt

How true, what more can you want than a couple of hours out and to come home with a few rabbits. How much more sport do you get doing it that way rather than trying to get as much as you can on every trip.

TC

hi TC the permission is enough to keep me going year round with a bit of summer shooting too. landowners are happy, freezers are full. happy days