New Led Laserlite On The Market...

Always been a huge fan of the old laser/blaser lamps although I always thought the beam was just a little wide.... I've seen the fixed beams on sum of the new deben led lights and thought they were a little too tight for searching!! Has anybody got the new laserlite? How's the beam on it?? I'm guessing there's no work light on it like the old model?

post-40585-0-75890300-1442066079_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been put off it a little... There's no hinged filter, the beam is only 750meters and worst of all there's no option to dim or the wee secondary bulb for clambering over fences etc :( So I cancelled the lamp!!

i think with the led you dont need a secondary bulb

You mean kinda like a multi function button with different settings?? I don't think il go down the road of led... My mate bought the Led tracer and it's a strange colour of light and the beam is fixed far too tight

• 3 weeks later...

I've been put off it a little... There's no hinged filter, the beam is only 750meters and worst of all there's no option to dim or the wee secondary bulb for clambering over fences etc :( So I cancelled the lamp!!

when you say only 750 meters is that not the longest beam you can get?