Fancy Trying A New Lamp

Thought i would ask for a few opinions on a lamp that people think would be a good lamp for my ground. I currently use a deben 170 and i havent got a problem with it i just fancy trying something new to get a go with a diffrent lamp as i lamp by myself. The sort of land i run is mostly small feilds the biggest probally being 8/9 acre and the odd bit of open moor ground.

I've just bought an Olight Triton MX3 its a torch style LED, I've only used it a couple times and im quite happy with it, I'll do a short write up after I've used it a bit more and let the forum know what its like

ATB

Micky

Is that the 1000 lumen model? I just had a quick look on amazon do you know what the battery life is? Edited by Blackdog92

Yes thats the one, apparently the 3x CR123A Batteries last 1.5Hrs on full power, but it comes with an extension so you can fit 2x Lithium 18650 rechargeable batteries (should last 2h +) which is what i bought with it which should last longer, im going to buy another pair of batteries to keep in my pocket when out in the field just in case it runs out. I went out with a friend with a 100W halogen lamp and the only difference was the colour. The LED is more towards white/blue than the general halogen which leans more towards red, it still lit up bunnies in the long grass and the bitch got onto them fine.

I was planning on doing a small write up on the thread i started a bit ago about buying a new lamp once all the fields are cut and i can get out and test it thoroughly.

edited to say that I bought it from TACLight with the RED Filter, two lithium batteries and the charger, set me back £130 for the lot inc. delivery. But its very handy as it doesn't weigh anything and is easily concealable.

http://www.taclight.co.uk/products/olight-m3x-triton-tactical-flashlight-t6#.VfAZKBFVhBc

Edited by MickyB

got a k50 torch hear for sale don't use it

whats the score with the k50 ? thought there were the bo**ocks ?

don't use it rob and beam a tad wide for me no point keeping it

did you ever do any comparison with this and one of the known lamps kev ? pm me with what you want for it cheers