guinness game

Guest bobsuperdog

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I play a great little 'Guinness Game' of my own, quite often, Bob. The craic is to sit here drinking Guinness from about 17:00 till 03:00. Then, around that magical hour, write a totally outrageous post to get the idiots who don't know the rules to go absolutely ballistic.

Then ye ignore that thread for a day or two, till they've calmed down. Drink more Guinness. Go to it and see how incandescent ye made them this time. And piss yeself laughing and drinking yet more Guinness as ye sit and think up the Next 'Game' :laugh:

I play a great little 'Guinness Game' of my own, quite often, Bob. The craic is to sit here drinking Guinness from about 17:00 till 03:00. Then, around that magical hour, write a totally outrageous post to get the idiots who don't know the rules to go absolutely ballistic.

Then ye ignore that thread for a day or two, till they've calmed down. Drink more Guinness. Go to it and see incandescent ye made them this time. And piss yeself laughing and drinking yet more Guinness as ye sit and think up the Next 'Game' :laugh:

Sounds like fun, might try it myself!

Guest bobsuperdog

Then ye ignore that thread for a day or two, till they've calmed down. Drink more Guinness. Go to it and see incandescent ye made them this time. And piss yeself laughing and drinking yet more Guinness as ye sit and think up the Next 'Game' :laugh:

i play the same game from time to time

:victory::toast::drink::drink::drink::drink: