intresting ways of tKING GAme

Guest little_lloyd

Guest little_lloyd

Right well mt shitter has asked me to make a guide of taking game so herewe are!!1

The best waty i can sugest is at night with a lamp and a rifle,.You an get big bags using this meth!!!

Or wire the buggers,..pu yer wire ant an angle and spred the grain so the bird has to peck the grin and get coaught!!

Yhere is another great method whch alot of poaickers use its doggin them, Very funand great for a bit of fun

There we go mr shitter hows it?

Right well mt shitter has asked me to make a guide of taking game so herewe are!!1

The best waty i can sugest is at night with a lamp and a rifle,.You an get big bags using this meth!!!

Or wire the buggers,..pu yer wire ant an angle and spred the grain so the bird has to peck the grin and get coaught!!

Yhere is another great method whch alot of poaickers use its doggin them, Very funand great for a bit of fun

stay off the pop young man :drink: ................. :thumbs::whistling:
Guest little_lloyd
How about circular floppy sanding discs with the peel off backing? made into a cone with the sticky bit on the inside, push into the ground, add a few raisins and wait for Mr Pheasant to poke his head in for the delicious raisins, as soon as he does he is stuck, you merely walk up, pick him up and well,...turn him into a meal........... ;)

:doh:

Fuxk i forgt

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rofl: My god! He's actually gone and done it too! :laugh:

Anyone wanting to whitness More from out Tequilla saturated maestro? He's in Chat, right now! :whistling:

See what Diggist and I have to put up with in there, on a Friday night? :yes:

stay off the pop young man :drink: ................. :thumbs::whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest The Big Fish
Anyone wanting to whitness More from our Tequilla saturated maestro? He's in Chat, right now! :whistling:

Ive said it before and i will say it again, alcopops are a very dangerous thing :laugh:

What a pisshead :haha: Burp! :drink:

Anyone wanting to whitness More from our Tequilla saturated maestro? He's in Chat, right now! :whistling:

Ive said it before and i will say it again, alcopops are a very dangerous thing :laugh:

What a pisshead :haha: Burp! :drink:

I think the lads gonna be very ill tomorrow :laugh::laugh: