Dh X Gh

Someone else you've upset Morton.

Are you sure it's everyone else who's the grasshopper?

If i upset somebody they often want upsetting,the rest of the time id apologise,as ive never apologised yet either im right all the time or they are always wrong?,as i own bull x lurchers i may have a thick mindset in cloth and skin,or lie to suit the occasion?

Yeh I heard about your bull x lurchers. It seems you are more persistent than them ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now i know you are another that does not have a clue,comparing a bull,a wheaton or a bloody whippet,really grasshopper?.

Dissapointing poach sometimes they're just not in the mood eh, so are you still after a pup then? Do you know if he still has witch studog?

Posted Images

Someone else you've upset Morton.

Are you sure it's everyone else who's the grasshopper?

If i upset somebody they often want upsetting,the rest of the time id apologise,as ive never apologised yet either im right all the time or they are always wrong?,as i own bull x lurchers i may have a thick mindset in cloth and skin,or lie to suit the occasion?
Yeh I heard about your bull x lurchers. It seems you are more persistent than them ?
Morton talking pish again now there's a surprise if shit was wit he would be constipated !
  • Like 1

Have too agree that somthing else in the mix makes a better dog. Back in the early to mid 90, s there was a line of deerhound/bull/grey being bred by some welsh lads in the Abergele Rhyl area, s. These dogs were all tall rough coated dogs n bitches with boxier heads on them. An old mate was on holiday there and got into these lads and brought a bitch pup back, she made about 27ish and was game as a pebble on anything and had some good hauls on big stuff. She was later bred back to another dog in that line and he kept a dog pup, which made a huge animal and was as hard as anything on pearly whites and big hoofs. I seen the bitch and her son graft and my old mate went out with the welsh lads and there line and said nothing but good reports on them. I am not a bull cross

man as they just not my thing, but I do think it was the bull in that line that made them.

Totally disagree morton

It was possibly the Deerhound in the mix that made up for what the bull lacked,yes they often do,if honesty ever played its part in the day or nights tally.

Have too agree that somthing else in the mix makes a better dog. Back in the early to mid 90, s there was a line of deerhound/bull/grey being bred by some welsh lads in the Abergele Rhyl area, s. These dogs were all tall rough coated dogs n bitches with boxier heads on them. An old mate was on holiday there and got into these lads and brought a bitch pup back, she made about 27ish and was game as a pebble on anything and had some good hauls on big stuff. She was later bred back to another dog in that line and he kept a dog pup, which made a huge animal and was as hard as anything on pearly whites and big hoofs. I seen the bitch and her son graft and my old mate went out with the welsh lads and there line and said nothing but good reports on them. I am not a bull cross man as they just not my thing, but I do think it was the bull in that line that made them.

It was possibly the Deerhound in the mix that made up for what the bull lacked,yes they often do,if honesty ever played its part in the day or nights tally.
what do u reckon the bull lacked Morton an the deerhound made up for apart from speed of they greyhound.you haven't explained atb mud
see he still ain't replied lol

Well, at the risk of offending anyone, I've seen a few first crosses over the years and they all had one thing in common, they couldn't run a message. Second cross, more greyhound was an improvement but the best deerhound lurchers I seen had something else in their makeup, collie etc.

I have a 1/2 x and he certainly can run turns very well too

Well, at the risk of offending anyone, I've seen a few first crosses over the years and they all had one thing in common, they couldn't run a message. Second cross, more greyhound was an improvement but the best deerhound lurchers I seen had something else in their makeup, collie etc.

I have a 1/2 x and he certainly can run turns very well too
I have a Toyota hilux that runs and turns well.
don't think everyone can't run that's just utter bollox macky

Guess I've just been unlucky with the ones I've seen then.