Wiehrauch Hw95K Pellet Prefrences

I have just recently rekindled my interest in Airguns.I purchased a new Wiehrauch hw95k,and currently using Bisley Practice pellets.I have only used the gun at the range and happy with the overall accuracy and value for money of the Bisley flatheads.i know all guns are individual, and performance of one pellet can vary even in the same make and model of gun.Would just love your opinions on pellet choice for range, vermin ect just to narrow down my choices from the vast array of pellets available.

• Like 1

Which calibre is your 95?

Domed pellets are more accurate at range, since wadcutters are unaerodynamic. Most 12 fpe Weihrauchs like one of the usual suspects in the medium-weight range: Air Arms Diabolo Fields; JSB Exacts; Falcon Accuracy Plus; Weihrauch F&T Special; RWS Superdomes.

Head size makes a big difference, too. There are JSB Exact test tins available in different head sizes; also, on EBay, you will find sample packs of most common pellets so you don't need to buy a whole tin just to try out a new pellet.

The most accurate pellet through your barrel is the one you should use for both targets and vermin control.

Edited by Coypu Hunter
  • Like 1

As above from the Hunter.

I had a 98 v-mach once and f*ck me was it accurate on H&N FTT.

As Ive shot springers for some time now and I can only see the difference in pellets, in this case FTT and Fields... there was something special about that 98. Might have to get another one.

• Like 2

Try and help some people and they dont even give you a like , o well f*** them :tongue2:

Ha. We've all took your advice in the past v'man and it's always been billy bollox :D

X

Mac was right about you !!!!!

BIG TWAT :laugh: :thumbs:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 1