3/4 Whippet 1/4 Bedlington

best rabbit dog i ever owned was this cross in fact to good of a dog for a young kid has i was i hope everything goes well with the lining sniffer and im sure they will turn out good pot fillers :thumbs:

Thank you, fingers crossed if it all goes to plan there will be some pups on the ground by the end of october, time will tell I guess...

• Like 2

Good luck mate shame you will miss a hunting season with the time she's on the breack ideations whippets a good size here's hoping it works out for you

Yeah its bad timing but I have another dog, so long as I can keep it injury free... And it does work out quite well as the pups would be a good year old for the following season, so in that respect it works out quite well...

• Like 1

Good luck mate shame you will miss a hunting season with the time she's on the breack ideations whippets a good size here's hoping it works out for you

Yeah its bad timing but I have another dog, so long as I can keep it injury free... And it does work out quite well as the pups would be a good year old for the following season, so in that respect it works out quite well...

When's the perfect time!! Like you say mate the pups will be good for the next season so that's a plus point when people are looking for a pup. It's only one season out for the bitch. She's had a few under her belt and plenty more to come!!

• Like 1

When's the perfect time!! Like you say mate the pups will be good for the next season so that's a plus point when people are looking for a pup. It's only one season out for the bitch. She's had a few under her belt and plenty more to come!!

Give your mate the heads up for a pup bud, if they haven't sorted one out yet...