Cracking mate and like Gnashers says a tidy little set up with tidy birds :yes: ,if i may can i suggest wiring your roof under the plastic panels as if any bit of the roof blows it'll be the plastic panels and then the birds are gone(wire it then screw the plastic back down :thumbs: ) and if you paint your wire black(normal outside gloos or matt does fine and paint it with a roller :thumbs: for the easiest way :yes: )and your'll see your birds through it so much better and it looks like you have no wire sometimes..

• Like 1

Cheers fireman good advice about wiring under the plastic I never thought of that and has for the black paint I've got a couple of tins a paint lying about I'll give it ago, anything that helps see the birds better is a bonus can sit in front of the aviary for hours me beats the telly any day lol

• Like 1

I've got a cupple of goldfinches that I think are cock birds that I want to have ago at muling with next season, I'll get some pics of them up later an maybe you boys will be able to tell me for sure atb spanna

• Like 1

Cheers fireman good advice about wiring under the plastic I never thought of that and has for the black paint I've got a couple of tins a paint lying about I'll give it ago, anything that helps see the birds better is a bonus can sit in front of the aviary for hours me beats the telly any day lol

I've a bad habit of colouring a little area on friends aviaries with a black marker pen so it looks like they got a hole in it just to show them how it works :laugh: ,had a few running out to their flights in panic but they soon get the whole lot painted as it really does make all the difference mate :yes: ..

Deffo get some pics up of the goldies as there's some good bird lads on here that will help you with all sorts of issues and problems bird wise :yes: ..

• Like 1