feeding

nbk

Starving them for 2 days before working them no the wonder there killing & aggresive how would you feel? then being asked to do a days work aswell :icon_eek: I always have fed mine before work by the time you get to the first burrows they will have slept anyway & be ready to give you a good days graft :thumbs:

well we skip one nights feed before u bring them out they are fed everyday except saturday they get egg and milk on the saturday but not raw meat. there big hob we use for digging we feed them late friday night wit raw meat and hunt them the sunday morning and feed them straight away after hunting them well its only one ferret we have that bites my ferret never bites he is like a mouse just that ferret is a bit of a physco....my ferrets are handled everyday there shit corner cleaned everyday ......so there not starved thats a lie...and u cant feed these ferrets before u go out because they wont kill ........there never starved that is a lie.........

Just read the above im a bit confused.com.I take it by the rest of your quotes on this subject you actually enjoy digging the rabbits out?? :blink: I prefer to see my purse nets bulging with rabbits each to there own tho..... :whistling:

we wanna dig these ferrets are for digging we want them to hold and kill in ground so we can dig to them .........thats why we to have them a bit hungry so they wanna kill and eat the rabbit .....we feed or bolters the morning we go out alright but not these big b*****ds............

Ditchshitter is bang on again................feed em..........water em and keep em clean.

This wont stop kills below..........wont stop digging to em all the rest are romantic stories

YIS

T

I never feed my ferret meat they are vegetarians they chase the rabbits for fun not to harm them in any way. Do not starve your ferrets it might give them a eating disorder and even though counselling is available for ferrets its expensive but it might be your only hope if they are aggressive best of luck with your problem.

Simon.

hi mate personally i feed mine the night before,i dont like it when my ferrets lay up espesially when its deep :wallbash: and thats what happens when my ferrets are hungry and they kill, but when they have been fed i find if they do kill down below they will have a bit chew and move on, less chance of them falling asleep from a big feast, and more chance of little coneys bouncing into the nets :clapper::thumbs: all the best mate