" I Went Out For A Paper; Told Her I'd Be Back By Noon. "

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Yeppers. I'm sitting here listening to Johnny Cash performing - I believe? - the U2 number. No matter ..... Except that, should Bono have written it? Well, he's Irish. And it's my own mild perception that Irishmen seem to be more inclined than the rest of the uk populace to doing this? Maybe it's just my exposure to a programme on Irish tv, in a pub one time, that's set this 'bias' in my mind?

Like I say; No matter. Just what the f*ck do YOU think can lead to a man simply saying something like, " Won't be long, love. Just ..... " And vanishing without a trace. No credit cards. No birthday cards. Just the clothes they stand up in and Walk.

Please: Let's TRY to keep this above the level of " Hurr, Hurr, Hurrrr! Maa f*ckin misses, mate! ". In fact, before replying, why not ask yeself what a " Synapse " is? If ye draw a blank on that one, the chances are ye don't posess a pair of them. No further eye rolling, finger mouthing effort needed. Just don't touch ye keys. Ok ;)

Anyone got Radio 4s adaptation of " Bomber " on CD?

Anyway .....

Well my father in law on several occasions said to the mother in law '' just taking the dog a walk'' to then slip the dog off the lead a few yards from home & bugger off for 3 or 4 days on boozing benders :laugh: with his cronies

he didnt seem to think it was an issue :o:laugh:

Guest bobsuperdog

well ive got a mate who went out onthe drink 1 night

and didnt come home for three years later

he met abit of stuff stayed with her for 3 years

then got fed up with her

then come back home to hes wife

and she took him back in

lmfao

then got fed up with her

and she took him back in

lmfao

My husband would be wearing his bollocks as earings if he tried that one :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can seewhy people do it ........ not just walking away from the mrs...... walking away from responsibility, from commitments etc etc

Some people love their jobs, but how many of us groan when we go to work spending half your f*****g life doing somthing you dont want to do :no: for money you dont really need, to spend on shit like mobile phone contracts, and so you mrs can buy salmon cutlets that get chuckked in the bin because your both working differnt shifts and you never get round to cooking them. To go on holidays in the sun and spend the second week longng to come home to see your mates and your animals :cry: etc etc

I dont think its all to do with walking out on your mrs......... is it more walking away from the rat race, the pressures and the bullshit

Wouldnt it be wonderfull to live as a hunter gatherer, in a tribe of swingers where the only commitments are to your hunger and your cock..... follow the dream :big_boss:

then got fed up with her

and she took him back in

lmfao

My husband would be wearing his bollocks as earings if he tried that one :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can seewhy people do it ........ not just walking away from the mrs...... walking away from responsibility, from commitments etc etc

Some people love their jobs, but how many of us groan when we go to work spending half your f*****g life doing somthing you dont want to do :no: for money you dont really need, to spend on shit like mobile phone contracts, and so you mrs can buy salmon cutlets that get chuckked in the bin because your both working differnt shifts and you never get round to cooking them. To go on holidays in the sun and spend the second week longng to come home to see your mates and your animals :cry: etc etc

I dont think its all to do with walking out on your mrs......... is it more walking away from the rat race, the pressures and the bullshit

Wouldnt it be wonderfull to live as a hunter gatherer, in a tribe of swingers where the only commitments are to your hunger and your cock..... follow the dream :big_boss:

so you fancy living & providing for a group of sex hungry women then do you :laugh::laugh:

A friend of mine (English) did that to his girlfriend, and couldn't figure out why he got the contents of the kitchen thrown over him when he wandered back in again a year later........ :wallbash:

Good post.

In the past ive often sat in my car thinking, would'nt it be wonderful to just keep driving, leave it all, guilt stopped me....guilt at how it would effect other people. I think the people who do this are either mentally ill or extrememly selfish, just look at the torment of those left behind, never knowing what has happened to their loved one.

The hunter gatherer is one of my dreams...without the swingers or the c**k though :icon_eek:

Johnny also did a cover of Nine inch nails 'Hurt'.....fantastic cover, knowing he was dying when he recorded this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9dbmJ_2zU

MOLL.

Good post.

In the past ive often sat in my car thinking, would'nt it be wonderful to just keep driving, leave it all, guilt stopped me....guilt at how it would effect other people. I think the people who do this are either mentally ill or extrememly selfish, just look at the torment of those left behind, never knowing what has happened to their loved one.

The hunter gatherer is one of my dreams...without the swingers or the c**k though :icon_eek:

Johnny also did a cover of Nine inch nails 'Hurt'.....fantastic cover, knowing he was dying when he recorded this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9dbmJ_2zU

MOLL.

I love that song & it always mkes me cry :( the bit where he puts the piano lid down & runs his hands over it :cry:

Fantastic post, especially ruger's comments, clearly from Molly's and Kay's comments men are from Mars and woman are from Venus!!!!

What a dream!!! Might ask Santa for that one.

well men are strange creatures really :laugh: