Got Him, Thanks Dave

had this bugger , took over 6 weeks to get him. I ve moved to new place now, where I was last by Weston park south staffs , was getting quite few moles , so asked (davedavedave) on here for few tips. he came down put me right, and after I caught 7 more moles, not bad from mid size garden , was very happy with dave's tips. Anyway now at this new place this bugger as said above was struggling to get him, so phoned Dave to ask for bit of advice .Well he told what to do and bingo I got him next day brill . thanks again Dave :thumbs: I ready now for the rest of his family to arrive lol Ray :thumbs:

was good size , had him edge of lawn, was a lot harder to get him in the flower beds :yes:

DSCN0278_zpsldx5hcku.jpg

DSCN0275_zpsc2wheety.jpg

• Like 4

You get them like that sometimes , drives me mad , can't understand why it happens but it does and then suddenly you catch the dear little thing.

yeh very true mate, I know expert lol, but like ive said on post, I have caught fair few from my gardens , so thought should get him. but your right just keep putting down the traps and they get caught sooner or later , my case later .lol

I keep a diary and I've found that in January and July I get more difficult moles than at other times. I've picked up two from the traps today in separate gardens that had gone under several Duffus traps. I get more filled traps and hand caught moles in these two months than all the other months combined. Probably down to a combination of it being breeding time and them being more confined due to the extreme hot and cold conditions that we get.

You get them like that sometimes , drives me mad , can't understand why it happens but it does and then suddenly you catch the dear little thing.

yeh very true mate, I no expert lol, but like ive said on post, I have caught fair few from my gardens , so thought should get him. but your right just keep putting down the traps and they get caught sooner or later , my case later .lol

I keep a diary and I've found that in January and July I get more difficult moles than at other times. I've picked up two from the traps today in separate gardens that had gone under several Duffus traps. I get more filled traps and hand caught moles in these two months than all the other months combined. Probably down to a combination of it being breeding time and them being more confined due to the extreme hot and cold conditions that we get.

thanks mate :thumbs: