stolen snares

Sorry then, Paddy. I'm at a complete loss, mate. I mean; What but a person could draw a three foot peg from the ground to remove a snare?

Yet what human would go searching about beneath brambles for such snares, whilst seemingly ignoring the ones right there on the fences? Hardly a gargantuan task to snip or slice through a cable tie. And, if they're returning to do this, they'd come equipped to those fence snares the second time out.

Sorry I couldn't help shed more light on this one.

i think think it could be the game keeper as it is part of the wentworth estate, but we do have permisson to hunt the land, but i wuold have thought if it was the game keeper he would like you say be equipped.

thanks

As a lad we used to work wentworth could it be some one out with a terrier working the brambles or maybe a bunny hugger as u know every one elce would just take the rabbit and half reset the snare all them ex-miners love rabbit and they are like indians surounding the place

doubt it mate, ive never seen or herd of anyone else hunting the land

Sorry then, Paddy. I'm at a complete loss, mate. I mean; What but a person could draw a three foot peg from the ground to remove a snare?

Yet what human would go searching about beneath brambles for such snares, whilst seemingly ignoring the ones right there on the fences? Hardly a gargantuan task to snip or slice through a cable tie. And, if they're returning to do this, they'd come equipped to those fence snares the second time out.

Sorry I couldn't help shed more light on this one.

i think think it could be the game keeper as it is part of the wentworth estate, but we do have permisson to hunt the land, but i wuold have thought if it was the game keeper he would like you say be equipped.

thanks

whats a three foot peg doin on a rabbit snare ? i think someone took it because they thought it might fall over and kill some f--ker

maybe, but they were well into the hedge row, and pritty hard to see

Wentworth estate?Virginia waters Paddy?Been up there a few times looking at the Roe,never once saw a keeper :blink:

trust me mate, there like flies round sh*t when you don't want them to be around

My brother in laws sister lives on wentworth estate,houses are a couple of million each,the first time I went to her home I thought she had just had a bungalow built on the side of her drive,it turned out to be a pump house for her indoor swimming pool :icon_eek: Plenty of roe round there :D