New Lamp

I'm in the market for a new lamp, I've always used the light force 170 with 2 inline batteries on a belt, which has been fine, but I need a new one, so what do you guys use? What are the led lamps like? With the 8ah batts? Or would you stick with halogen & upgrade to 14ah lion? & what exactly is hid? Cheers in advance!

I just bought the tracer led sport 150 with built in battery 70 quid and its spot on

I justbought the built in battery as well for £60, but it doesn't have an adjustment for the focus does yours? Doesn't seem too bad, not shone it about yet, I got it because I couldn't be bothered shelling out £200+ without knowing what I was getting.

Yea same here no it's fixed focus but plenty of power in it for the money it's good I reckon got a 12v deben tracer and it's much brighter and beam goes much further

This you would say is brighter than the Deben 12v?

I bought one of those £9.99 (supposedly) 1200 lumen torch things off ebay and was able to lamp a rabbit with the dog, about 75yrds of usable beam, slips in a pocket and lasts 2 hours. But doesn't compare to a proper lamp.