Gwp Vs Pointer Lab

Since this has started on a different topic might aswell let it turn into something lol what's your opinions on these two dogs I keep both and find the cross is a better dog for foxing with where the full breed not as daft as its half brothers just wondered if anyone feels the same

They get used for everything most versatile dog I've ever had they know the job that needs done they pick up on shoot days and do a fair bit of foxes with them they know when to turn on the angry side the GWP Is a nice strong dog fast and keen but doesn't compare to the first cross for wickedness I have a 3/4 GWP 1/4 lab too and that's a bad little **** very protective dogs and loyal would recommend them to anyone who knows dogs starting to get a few pointer greyhounds up this way now so they must do something [BANNED TEXT]

I'm pretty much devoted to Drahthaar's. Not to drag up old stories, but my DD knew when to turn out the dark side. Especially with bears, and raccoons. He had a soft mouth with the birds though. I would have thought they would loose a little of that in a cross but It doesn't sound like that is the case.

At the end of the day it's whatever does the job for you.

ATB

• 2 weeks later...

They're only young dogs so can't speak for years and years of experience, but I love my crosses, not the easiest dog in my kennels but the favorite for sure. Think alot of the first crosses look better than some gwps I've seen recently