Took the dog to a diffrent vet and they got her in and chopped it off in no time and no fuss so im chuffed to bits now and shes a lot happier now with a short tail so a good result in the end.

Took the dog to a diffrent vet and they got her in and chopped it off in no time and no fuss so im chuffed to bits now and shes a lot happier now with a short tail so a good result in the end.

so did the dog have a heart murmur or was the other vet pulling your chain

I didnt take it in this time missus did but she said there was no problem at all they never even mentioned a heart murmor so i dont know what the other vets problem was. It was the same practice just a diffrent vet.

Some vets don't even bother mentioning them as they don't see it as a worry, it was two years before i was told my lad had one

when i told him i didn't know he even had one, he said oh yes its on his notes lol

makes no difference really if you know or not, as there's no treatment needed and vets just tend to check when you go in for a booster etc.