Woody Again Lol

looking after my son j/r/t little woody again for 10 days, why him+ wife go to Tenerife lol , he not a digging dog he only a pet, but what a little character he is. he a rescue dog, about 5-6 year old I think, they not to sure as what they were told at the pound where they got him from . as jack terriers go he not over noisy , good with people , and ok with other dogs. he loves hunting around my place after the rats, as next to me got 14 acres with horse,sheep, alpacas, so get few coming through on to my place, I shoot few lol but little woody goes round garden like little nutter :laugh: . I was brought up with bull breeds, staffs,pits,bullmastiffs , and now lurchers , and looked after a border terrier for a keeper for a short while . But this little jack woody really different to any type dog ive had before , he got ton of energy , hell of a brain on him , tough little bugger, he put my big 1x gsd x grey Buck in his place :laugh: ,, lets say Bryn my colliex and woody got a understanding there ignore each other most times lol , no there ok to ether . he only little jack , compared to some ive seen ,and seen a parson type the other week, nice dog quite leggy , it looked twice as big as woody lol . ive always liked pats as terrier go really, prob more of what they can do. but suppose really any type of working terrier would have similar temp to woody, being full of life/ energy with comical temps , they deff little character's :D:thumbs:

few pics from few months ago

DSCN0459_zpsibs3ssfg.jpg

DSCN0455_zpstbqvx0aw.jpg

I keep a small rough jrt can't beat em for caricature imo

deff full of life lol, he only pet but I reckon make great ratter , what do think of parson /jack terrier ? they look ok tall supposed to keep up with the hounds but still not to big to go to ground , bloke who had one told me .

ive a real soft spot for the Jrt , when I was young that's all we had to have a ratch about with . Ratting on dumps bolting foxes under allotment sheds and general bushing our jacks done the lot . Personally I think you'd be hard pushed to get a better all rounder , I can tell Bird you've a soft spot for that little dog you should get yourself one mate lol

• Like 1

ive a real soft spot for the Jrt , when I was young that's all we had to have a ratch about with . Ratting on dumps bolting foxes under allotment sheds and general bushing our jacks done the lot . Personally I think you'd be hard pushed to get a better all rounder , I can tell Bird you've a soft spot for that little dog you should get yourself one mate lol

your right, there great knock about little dog :thumbs: I do like him and he ok for his little time he as with me, but stick with lurchers for the moment , but maybe one day I might in the future .!

Parsons russells are a nice looking little thing but I wouldn't have one when there is a little legged big hearted old school jack about that will do all a parsons will

I think your right , get the right old type jack :thumbs:

nice stamp of a jack there bird, It wont be long and you will be wanting a terrier of some sort to bush for your lurchers,

thanks , he bloody lively little thing lol, he ok in small doses , he ok for 10 days ,but don't know about any longer :D

I keep a small rough jrt can't beat em for caricature imo

deff full of life lol, he only pet but I reckon make great ratter , what do think of parson /jack terrier ? they look ok tall supposed to keep up with the hounds but still not to big to go to ground , bloke who had one told me .

I grew up with a parsons jrt from good working lines real strong dog would go all day and strangely would never pant or show any fatigue, the bloke who bred him used to always try and get him back but the mother always refused as he was big into digging badger and fox with them at the time

• 2 weeks later...

he gone back now, had him for 10 days, what a character lol . he got more energy than my 2 lurchers, I taken him out 3 hours every day with my lurchers, they get home after walk ad just chill , not him he be bouncing about all day .lol don't know if its just jacks or all terries are the same as woody , the place is back to normal now lol . Buck liked him , and bryn was getting used to him lol, he was deff getting used to me, but when my son walked through door woody knew straight away . its good really because he was rescue dog, and they think he about 4 year old, the girls at the pound think he got bit Chihuahua in there as well as jack maybe . he loved looking for the rats or anything that came into my garden as terriers go , nice little dog to have about , but prefer lurchers really there more easy to live with, woody ok for part time dog lol.

DSCN0517_zpsq4mwejmq.jpg

DSCN0516_zpstks4i2hd.jpg