Leaving For France Soon.

Twice every year without fail I go to France to put my feet up open a beer and watch the sunset as I wait for that magical moment, the sound of my alarm screaming of with another marvellous sized French carp.

Soon that moment will be here as I am counting down the days left before I leave just hoping the weather is good and the carp are hungry anyone else going soonish.

Nick.

post-98554-0-26754400-1432401998_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice common mate, I'm of to France in less than six weeks aswell, where abouts are you fishing ?

Fishing in remes area, i try to fish many different lakes to find hidden gems there are good lakes out there just got to find them.

Nice common mate, I'm of to France in less than six weeks aswell, where abouts are you fishing ?

Fishing in remes area, i try to fish many different lakes to find hidden gems there are good lakes out there just got to find them.

Yep I know been there lots of times not for fishing this is my first time fishing out in France, I'm going to Crete lakes,

They do it every year save up and take a week of work and hit the road , I can't sit be hind a bite alarm for a week even tho it would be a fish of lifetime like to catch & move but that's me atb flacko