Black Hole Lamps

I was out last night after rabbits and foxes with my Lightforce 140 Lance fixed power lamp and the trigger switch broke. The rubber came off and the on off button has gone inside the handle. Is this fixable?

Saying that, for a year now I've not been quite happy with this lamp because only when it is focussed really tight will it go good distance, but on this power even with a red filter it terrifies everything as its like a laser When I open the beam out to soften the glare, a black hole appears in the light pool, confusing the bloke on the roof with the rifle as to where old floppy is. The more I open it, the bigger the black dot gets. If I were to make a decision to buy a new variable power lamp, is there one out there where they have solved the 'black hole' problem? I'd be interested to know if you’ve got a lamp with no black hole.

Get a t50 or t67 available with red or green, led same zoom function as above, 3 mode dim, medium, high, I have shot foxes over 200 yards with the green light, and would be happy to shoot ouhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ledbeam-T50-hunting-flashlight-shooting-red-green-white-infared-cree-led-/191506461237?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=490588023256&hash=item2c96acb235t to 300 no problems

• Like 1

I just got wolfs eyes seal.the a spherical lenses you get a very tight square beam ideal for shooting as the shooter nows were to look.

These available in the UK amd does it have a red light facility?

Not sure mate I just use the white nowadays can't be bothered with red etc.but then again I use it for lurched work so whited best.