2007 2008 SEASONS DOGS

Guest k9wpg

Is that Molly the black-hearted cocker?

:DYes Macnas her first proper shoot day tomorrow.Been along road with her but would not part with her now... :whistling: on reflection might be different story at 9.30 tommorow after first drive !!!!..18 months old and I wont take me eye of her for one minute.

She was allowed a couple of retrieves late on last season and was rough diamond..Ive put a lot time and effort in to this dog this Summer ..just hope the wheels dont fall off.

I hope Macnas you enjoy your Cocker pup as much as ive enjoyed training her,,Even the days i gust given up and put her back in the Kennel still makes me :D

Hello & nice i have just done my 3rd day beating with my dogs & my 14month old cocker.At first he was quite disopointing for me as he worked like a tank for me on trainning days & i even shot 1 pheasant over him but now he is starting to do me proud & can fairly hunt out the birds now & quite happy to go hunt for a bit then check in then off again.

k9wpg

Best of luck on the line!

As for the pup, it's good so far mate, she's a little cracker. I just hope I don't screw it all up, I'm not much of a trainer.

Thanks for good luck..Well the day went well only one feck up sent her for simple retrieve on large cock bird 30 yrds out as she got to it,it got up again she couldnt work out how to pick it..After three attempts backward and forward she worked it out...My fault shes only picked two phessies before shes allways been on rabbits.. . :doh:

As for your pup you wont screw it up these little dogs are the business for rough shooting walk up or driven..They hunt different to springers there a lot more cheekier a bit more of a challenge than a springer but the time and effort you put in will pay dividends..just take your time and enjoy even when the wheels fall of ,which they will.Theyre intelligent and quick to learn just try to keep her close ,let the wee little tyke know your there at all times and try and keep her interested in you as well as Game.

Regards

Steve

k9wpg

Best of luck on the line!

As for the pup, it's good so far mate, she's a little cracker. I just hope I don't screw it all up, I'm not much of a trainer.

Thanks for good luck..Well the day went well only one feck up sent her for simple retrieve on large cock bird 30 yrds out as she got to it,it got up again she couldnt work out how to pick it..After three attempts backward and forward she worked it out...My fault shes only picked two phessies before shes allways been on rabbits.. . :doh:

As for your pup you wont screw it up these little dogs are the business for rough shooting walk up or driven..They hunt different to springers there a lot more cheekier a bit more of a challenge than a springer but the time and effort you put in will pay dividends..just take your time and enjoy even when the wheels fall of ,which they will.Theyre intelligent and quick to learn just try to keep her close ,let the wee little tyke know your there at all times and try and keep her interested in you as well as Game.

Regards

Steve

Cracking team of dogs you have there Steve ;)

Nic