Temperament

Mine is a rebellious, obnoxious, dog obsessed cnut. He will pick the best moments to shame the fuuck out of me. Doesn't give a fuuck about anybody but me yet takes the piss at every opportunity. Will just run over to dogs regardless of size/English c**t screaming after him and start play fighting. Misses 3/3 rabbits...... I fuuckin love him :laugh:

crackin ??

I should have known what I was getting after reading what everyone said about salukis/saluki crosses.

She is stubborn and awkward, I can't yell or nothing is achieved. I have had collies, Alsations, spaniels and labs, and the closest to this was an old mongrel thing I had.

I have spent a lot of time building up trust, and she naturally brings things to me, so I am working on this. But does some excellent retrieves 4 or so times then sits and plays with it (9 months old and dummies).

She listens, and chooses what she thinks should be done, but her recall, so far, is good. She ranges out a bit, but I like that, as long as she is finding game and comes back.

I think she has taught me a lot more about dog training than I think an easier dog would have.

She seems to be good with other dogs, but had an amusing time coming streaking back whimpering and chased by another lurcher pup. The lad was apologetic but it was fine.

• Like 1