3Rd Time Lucky

Well if its any constellation i blanked to night , well in a way, shot two rabbits lost one down its burrow and the other in a ditch and shot a crow but got stuck up the tree

but as i did not have them in my hands they don't count

hope you do better mate

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well if its any constellation i blanked to night , well in a way, shot two rabbits lost one down its burrow and the other in a ditch and shot a crow but got stuck up the tree

hope you do better mate

A bit like me shot one and missed 8 and the furthest one of the 8 only 38 yards , but it blowing a gale on the south coast, well that's my excuse any how :laugh:

• Like 2

hope you do better mate

A bit like me shot one and missed 8 and the furthest one of the 8 only 38 yards , but it blowing a gale on the south coast, well that's my excuse any how :laugh:

nice to no im not the only one lol

The best shot of the night was the crow it was a cracking shot i was laying in wait prone for the rabbits to come back out and the crow landed in a tree to my left so i rolled on to my side and held the rifle up to my left and and let one go i saw the pellet hit it in the head even tho i did not get it i was well chuffed with the shot it fell with out opening its wings but got stuck in a fork about 15 foot up but that's crows for you lol

• Like 2

Nice shooting boys . I didn't even get off drive last night , van would not start flat battery ? Could have got it going I suppose but with my luck at the moment didn't want to risk it not starting in the middle of nowhere on the way home .great to here you boys did ok .

• Like 1