Never had a small one only 48 (far too big) but I've not heard bad things about those wee brinsea ones , there's a 7 egg one they do as we'll I think.

But seeing as I've never used one myself I can't really rate it hopefully someone will have knowledge though :)

• Like 1

Brinsea any size with auto turn are idiot proof, they must be Ive got one and have eggcellent results hatched chicks ducklings quail and even Turkey poults get one get a brinsea digital probe thermometer to double check your temperatures a brinsea heater for the hatched chicks you'll have great fun!

• Like 1

Brinsea any size with auto turn are idiot proof, they must be Ive got one and have eggcellent results hatched chicks ducklings quail and even Turkey poults get one get a brinsea digital probe thermometer to double check your temperatures a brinsea heater for the hatched chicks you'll have great fun!

• Like 1

I have a Brinsea Octagon 40 with an auto cradle, great results with this and enough room to leave chicks to dry off after hatching as we only hatch about a dozen at a time.

I also have a covatutto 24, even better hatch rates with this, manual turn though so you have to remember to turn the eggs regularly. With both of these I would advise you to get a digital temperature/hygrometer, cheap enough from Ebay or pet store, to be sure your temp and humidity levels are correct.

post-66191-0-99744100-1428573595.jpg

post-66191-0-01261200-1428573853.png

• Like 2

Good job that David :thumbs:

It is handy having the bigger ones as they have plenty of room to run about dry off helping the others out the egg :laugh:

My one doesn't have a viewing window so I peek through a little vent hole to see in. Back is aching for 21-22 days :laugh:

• Like 2