Couple Of Pics For All Terrain And Johnrussel

Yep she`ll do me mate. I`m happy as with her and the way shes coming on. She seen a few days out with the ferrets and come across a rabbit or two just sat out in the middle of a field. Bit of stock breaking, bit more work on her jumping and retrieving and she should be ready to start come end of summer. No rush for me really as she`s still only 8 month.

• Like 1

Yep she`ll do me mate. I`m happy as with her and the way shes coming on. She seen a few days out with the ferrets and come across a rabbit or two just sat out in the middle of a field. Bit of stock breaking, bit more work on her jumping and retrieving and she should be ready to start come end of summer. No rush for me really as she`s still only 8 month.

looking good mate I bet you miss Formby dunes for a mooch haha I might take a trip there this week and take some pics for you, your pups a good age to get started end of summer I bet you can't wait keep up the good work atb AT
Is there much about the dunes this year?

looking good mate I bet you miss Formby dunes for a mooch haha I might take a trip there this week and take some pics for you, your pups a good age to get started end of summer I bet you can't wait keep up the good work atb AT

Mostly sweethearts at the moment :wub:

I was up formby one time lamping with my mate who had his nv in the car and the dirty bugger was watching the shaggers ?

I was up formby one time lamping with my mate who had his nv in the car and the dirty bugger was watching the shaggers

NV!! Didnt need nv back in my day, we used to walk from Kirkby down the Old coach road? On our way to Hayes farm? to pick veg as nippers. Seen plenty of shaggers down them lanes... Nv.. pfft :laugh:

Looking good mate. Ace got mine jumping wee bits jus turned 8months las Saturday. Theyre other litter sister got two bunnies yesterday. Hope she brings u a lot of fun this year. What size is urs

A tad under 24 last time I checked.