Heat Lamp Fault

Weird. Same thing happened to me. Back in January i had two litters of piglets separate sides of the shed.

So first heat lamp shattered, into tiny pieces all over pigs. Second one kept loosening and turning off eventually it snapped off leaving the wires still in the socket.

The one that kept loosening I thought had been the pig hitting against it.

no i have had loads go the same way, just crack off where the glass meets the metal at the bottom
yes that's the one thought it really odd never saw it before, not easy to get back out sure it's not :laugh:

not with the electric still switched on, its not :laugh:

Weird. Same thing happened to me. Back in January i had two litters of piglets separate sides of the shed.

So first heat lamp shattered, into tiny pieces all over pigs. Second one kept loosening and turning off eventually it snapped off leaving the wires still in the socket.

no i have had loads go the same way, just crack off where the glass meets the metal at the bottom
yes that's the one thought it really odd never saw it before, not easy to get back out sure it's not :laugh:

:laugh: sooooo now I've found out why I have so many issues :laugh:

No, That because your blond :laugh::laugh:

No, That because your blond :laugh::laugh:
damn walked right into that one didn't I fs :laugh: