Double Can Pick Up

I been looking at the izuzu rodeo from and 07 awards they claim they get up to 39 mpg and from the reviews I read they just pure work horse pkus they make the most Diesel engines in the world so it's a no brained realy plus they look well

good vehicles i was told the only down point was they had soft clutches, farmer behind had his changes at 50,000
Suppose that it's a fairly bad point
Not really the guy loves it, and to be fare he tows alot, so that won't do it any good, they recon the Dmax is superd,and i think thats my next buy,there's issues with them all, its like owt else a little bit of a gamble, but generally speaking they are good buses, I sat in one of the Chinese great wall things about a month ago, and to be fair, you could see why they are cheap, but it went across the fields well,

I been looking at some brand new trucks and I'm not paying that for one been Loking to day at a 2.5 rodeo on an 07 plate just shy of a 100k on the clock but personally have never had a pick up and no exoeriance with them but this motor looked clean and they supposed to get mid 30mpg which is pretty good to be fair so think I'm gunna save a little bit harder for a second hand truck

Mid 30s is optimistic mate I think.

Averaging at 25-30mpg would be more realistic.

20mpg if you like using your right foot. Which in these things it's tempting to do.

I took the Isuzu rodeo Denver down to London last summer and it pulled like a train. It just wanted to be driven hard. Lol

Mid 30s is optimistic mate I think.

Averaging at 25-30mpg would be more realistic.

20mpg if you like using your right foot. Which in these things it's tempting to do.

I took the Isuzu rodeo Denver down to London last summer and it pulled like a train. It just wanted to be driven hard. Lol

I fancy one of them like as an all round motor coz the focus stinks of the dogs now and as you would expect being a full of dogs it's mingling inside most the time