Gained And Lost Good Permission In Space Of A Few Days

aye rake thats the one

its walked alot by the public, dog walkers use it alot aswell on route to the field.

anyone been charged for ferreting before ?

I got charged for ferreting 2 yr ago. Police seen us getting out a van early in the morning from a distance in a small car park.came down after the seen us pull the gear out etc,said the thought we were car thieves.by this time we had netted up the first warren,once we explained what we were doing the policeman was well into it and stayed and watched us do the set.they watched me net and chin two rabbits.and after standing chatting for another 10mins left us alone and told us too bash on.the wpc

With him wasn't as impressed but never said a word.

They returned 3 hours later said the had reports of grown men crashing through bushes etc.(local dog walkers).by this time it was only the wpc that done all the talking asking about permission etc.i only had permission for the two fields over the wall and the by we were standing on was council land.they then took our names etc and told us to call it a day,they might be in touch.let us keep all the rabbits but sure enough a week later the wpc phoned the 3 of us and aske us to go down the station.all 3 of us were charged and given a £75 fine fight there and then.my mates old man was with us,well into his 50's and and never been in trouble with the police before until that.bit of a joke.but we all paid the fines and got in with it.never been ferreting down there again,but with the lamp is a different story ;-)

• Like 1