Cheltenham Festival

Well folks . . . the festival starts again on Tuesday. Has anyone had any tips given them for the week that would like to share :thumbs:

Myself. . . I know its not "Rocket Science" but I really think Willie Mullins is going to have a cracking week :yes:

With the likes of Douvan , Un de Sceaux , and Faugheen and that's just the 1st day :icon_eek:

So come on people stick up your sure fire bankers on here, and we can see how it pans out

im going Wednesday and Thursday.horse I really fancy is CALL THE COPS running on Thursday.watched it run a few weeks back and just looked like a good sort.we will see. :thumbs:

Well folks . . . the festival starts again on Tuesday. Has anyone had any tips given them for the week that would like to share :thumbs:

Myself. . . I know its not "Rocket Science" but I really think Willie Mullins is going to have a cracking week :yes:

With the likes of Douvan , Un de Sceaux , and Faugheen and that's just the 1st day :icon_eek:

Happy days ...... :D:D

So come on people stick up your sure fire bankers on here, and we can see how it pans out

Got 2 for Friday were given from jp mc manus Hargam 1.30 and Ned Bunthine 5.15.

im going Wednesday and Thursday.horse I really fancy is CALL THE COPS running on Thursday.watched it run a few weeks back and just looked like a good sort.we will see. :thumbs:

anybody on it just earnt a few quid