Dont worry about years ago them dogs have gone my great great great grandfather was a good worker but im a lazy sod

my dad worked in the building trade all his days. he could graft. ive worked in the building trade and two of my lads graft alongside me. proper hard work. they took to it like fish to water. i guess its in there blood. :thumbs: 90% breeding 10% feeding. still a good saying :yes:

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Yes just cos my great great granfather was good it don't mean that I am some people need to look at what they got in they kennels now cause you cant dig with the dogs grandparents although great great

are you line bred if so.how close have you got extra toes lol

Line breeding don't automatically give you good dogs though they dont hear about the shet dogs only the good ones and its only so close you can go less you end up with a few mongols .I love these boys that say they got gould dogs ect when they omly go on what they been told and make up the rest there be a few in the shows this summer now .