Travel Sickness

The trips in the car has got to mean something to the dog, a dog can deal with a negative if it leads to a positive if at the end of a short trip the dog gets to have a good time hunting playing whatever it then can start processing the negetive car journey into a prelude to a positive outcome

Had this problem with one of mine and she had it bad, didn't find putting on front seat helped her just confused matters when she was back in boot, she has since completely overcome it.

Lots of short journeys gradually increasing journey time, talking to her during moving and tried to make sure she had fun when got to where I was heading if that's chasing a ball or whatever, also fed and just sat in boot with her. It did take time and patients.

Some sound advice there thanks lads. ADS I've tryed him every where in motor but it don't make a difference he's still sick. Will just have to make more short journeys the seasons finished with now so won't be doing no big trips anyways. Hopefully he does grow out of it and he's OK for next season

had pit bitch few years back, used take in the car , with some of the nosey feckers where I used to live . But she was bad in the car, she would froth at the mouth , all the while . if they had seen her when I brought her back to my place at night , they would have shit there selves the way she looked, :laugh: and yet she was just nice temp loved people and ok with other dogs :thumbs: