Man U. V Preston

and i blame fergie , yes fergie did wonders with utd and left them the best team in england and a top team in europe but why didnt fergie build a team to leave for the chosen one moyes yes people say fergie left moyes with a team that had just won the league but fergie knew the team was spent and had seen its best days so he jumped ship if he loved utd as much as he said he does he should of rebuilt a team and had his chosen one moyes in as his number 2 to then take over once fergie built the team and had it winning to me fergie said feck it let the empire crumble no one will better my empire :hmm:and now lvg is trying to sort out not only fergies mess but moyes mess as well

Normally blackmaggie i would be saying there was no contact but in this case the attempted tackle was nowhere near the ball with only one thing on defenfers mind and that was to inpeed rooney, he seemed he knew it was coming but hey ho, this utd team seem clueless on breaking down teams, if it was the odd game then fine but its been in.the main all season, is herrera the new kagawa??? I cant fault feilanni for what hes doing at present but if utd want to be a major force in england and europe then itll be without feilanni and a few others too. How utd are in top four i just dont know and what schoalsy said is spot on, painfull boring football for a man utd team.

without sounding bad matey there was no contact and yes a silly rash attempt by the keeper but rooney was going away from goal and went down without any contact when he knew it was coming like you say he didnt need to do it really he could of easly stayed on his feet but fair play they won and i think summer will be busy with transfers in and out cant see falcao staying but good luck to them in the cup

Edited by blackmaggie

and i blame fergie , yes fergie did wonders with utd and left them the best team in england and a top team in europe but why didnt fergie build a team to leave for the chosen one moyes yes people say fergie left moyes with a team that had just won the league but fergie knew the team was spent and had seen its best days so he jumped ship if he loved utd as much as he said he does he should of rebuilt a team and had his chosen one moyes in as his number 2 to then take over once fergie built the team and had it winning to me fergie said feck it let the empire crumble no one will better my empire :hmm:and now lvg is trying to sort out not only fergies mess but moyes mess as well

How can you say have the team winning they had just won the league .

I think the man has every right to do what he wants he doesn't owe united anything ,ok the team wasn't the best but it was winning . The team had just won the league ,the back room staff where in place the structure was there ,what more can the man do bar build a team that's totally untouchable me or you could of won the title with .would that have been enough for you ?

They havnt had a good midfield for years say last five years, nobody in their right mind is going to blame fergie, in his last few years he got the best effort possible from a decaying team, its now up to others to put their own stamp on things which is harder than first thought, unless your a man utd fan of whom knew this could happen, we will i hope be back soon but with a defence that panics and a midfield without a general and a manager who dosnt yet know his best team or where to play them, its gunna take another year or two, if after two years it aint happend then i ask ? How long is utds piece of string.