24 Hour Car Isurance Best Get Some In The Bag

very expensive but worth it when you can get your dog at the numbers and have a great night. I would rather spend £40 doing this between 3 of us than the same on a few drinks down the town.

Thanks for the replies guys. Hopefully get the same amount next week.

• Like 2

i think it would be better if we had a lamp each so we could split up but i know what you mean about filming mate, hopefully we find good chances for all the dogs next time, luckily lass is good on the walls and hedges and forces rabbits into a pick up but you do get alot that just jump over or go through the wall, next time im taking my young dog so i will need as many good chances on rabbits that i could get and especially need single slips so i can get him retreiving them like he has done lately, leave fly off till we go mate and she should be rearing to go, her experience certainly shows at times :thumbs:

Taking her daytime tomorrow for a couple runs and then she will get 2 days off. Shes now 52lb, shame its the end of the season nearly and probably fly's last season. Im just glad she still in good health and capable of catching.

Yes mate I wont slip her when dukes running. I pray to god we hit numbers this time round.

• Like 1