Dogs/bitches That Have Already Proven Themselfs

right lads this is a similar topic to shadow15 topic the only diffrence is this 1 is to see what proven stuff is out there, now my question is how many proven coursing dogs/bitches are here in ireland?? by proven i mean a dog/bitch that has ran 3/4 good seasons single handed and i mean compleatly single handed not the odd double here and there, now again in all fairness alot of the english have done this for years so it can be done even if it is ireland,

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dog i have here bred him myself going well be 5 november time killed them on big and small land single .but he getting crabbed now for killing them two quick.lol there saying there bad hares because

Red during the summer

heard she was a great wee bitch FairPlay she was praised here highly in Sligo so that in it self tells a tale pity she got killed a shame really bannerman,3 or 4 seasons can't common on that with max

Proven for what to breed off ???? See thing is I have dog there last season was his first season and lot of looking for service of him,good hunts men and good few more this his second year I having patience with him goes I know he decant dog and I not going to rush him back you no yourself banner man you went through same with first cross she injured a lot,so sometimes proven dogs is not always the case to breed of,but to a lot of people it is so either that's up to person ya can't keep everyone happy lads,I have young dog Josie there would I bred of him his first season no cause max different type of dog,maybe that's why lads asked for service on his first season,but he in great form now thankfully patience is the key.goodluck with your pups banner of scouser to first x should be top ones

Edited by captain2010
  • Like 1

Proven for what to breed off ???? See thing is I have dog there last season was his first season and lot of looking for service of him,good hunts men and good few more this his second year I having patience with him goes I know he decant dog and I not going to rush him back you no yourself banner man you went through same with first cross she injured a lot,so sometimes proven dogs is not always the case to breed of,but to a lot of people it is so either that's up to person ya can't keep everyone happy lads,I have young dog Josie there would I bred of him his first season no cause max different type of dog,maybe that's why lads asked for service on his first season,but he in great form now thankfully patience is the key.goodluck with your pups banner of scouser to first x should be top ones

no captain not breeding as breeding is a strange thing look at the likes of nelly boy price bitch she breed out of 3/4 greyhound 1/4 alsation and she was a good 1 so sumtimes the most unlikely breeding can work out, i mean as in good proven coursing stock that has ran consistant for 3/4 single handed seasons as i said to be fair to alot of the english men they do this all the time they test them to the limits

Edited by banner man
  • Like 1

Lads to be fare I've seen some top class first season dogs running this season off Peter McCarthy Channel x Red, Sandy and Kim that won The Belfast comp, think their gonna be serious next season, but this only their first season, but their something else,that Channel would be a proven producer, seen Polly running she's a good bitch, think she's 4 now very good bitch, tough bitch, fast and tight,over 3 full season and peter is a hard man on dogs, he don't spare them,he never doubles from what I've seen so she be proven, you had her full sister banjo Jim, never seen her but heard she was a good bitch too, there's more by her that are good too, might be seen full sis of Polly n banjo running Wednesday hopefully, Connors lad bitch called channel heard she's good too. Anything I seen run off channel from different dogs were good, didn't see a bad dog off her yet, so she's def a proven producing bitch,killing hares after her 3rd litter of pups says it all too, that's impressive lads, she's some piece of a bitch too look at, if ya didn't know her age ya think she would do a hare this minute, just glad max covered her to be honest because ya don't get many like that,but hey that's just my honest opinion on that matter and I am looking forward to rearing a pup of max x channel

• Like 2

Lads to be fare I've seen some top class first season dogs running this season off Peter McCarthy Channel x Red, Sandy and Kim that won The Belfast comp, think their gonna be serious next season, but this only their first season, but their something else,that Channel would be a proven producer, seen Polly running she's a good bitch, think she's 4 now very good bitch, tough bitch, fast and tight,over 3 full season and peter is a hard man on dogs, he don't spare them,he never doubles from what I've seen so she be proven, you had her full sister banjo Jim, never seen her but heard she was a good bitch too, there's more by her that are good too, might be seen full sis of Polly n banjo running Wednesday hopefully, Connors lad bitch called channel heard she's good too. Anything I seen run off channel from different dogs were good, didn't see a bad dog off her yet, so she's def a proven producing bitch,killing hares after her 3rd litter of pups says it all too, that's impressive lads, she's some piece of a bitch too look at, if ya didn't know her age ya think she would do a hare this minute, just glad max covered her to be honest because ya don't get many like that,but hey that's just my honest opinion on that matter and I am looking forward to rearing a pup of max x channel

yes captain banjo was a good little bitch i said it when i had her and iv said it to lads since she got killed il give credit to any dog that deserves it weather i own them of not, i ran her mostly bouble for her first season but she was ran compleatly single her second season and she missed notting to be honest, its a pity she got killed because she would be well tested with me, as regards single handed running who can honestly hold there hand up and say that they have run there dogs compleatly single with out any exceptions for 3 or 4 seasons??

thanks for the nice comments cap. I'm glad you liked wat you seen so far, there's plenty of more days for us before season finishes and we'll get a good few season under together yet. Seen Max run in the flesh and on YouTube and I can honestly say there's not many like him,great dog. When the chance was there to use him on Chanel there wasn't a way in hell I was gonna pass him, Any man would do well have him, if ya get sick of him make sure and give me a call ££££££££££ lol, hopefully Max x Chanel pups will do as well as Red x Chanel 1,s, as for Polly she's 1 of the most honest animals I've ever had, can honestly 99% of her hunting has been singlehanded! she's not much use doubled! waits back watching! looks ordinary too be honest, but single it's a different story, she does her job! nearly 4 now and still going strong, got a bad cut day in semi with you cap and only for that she'd be out this morning hunting, she's covered to Red, she'll be back in full flow for season,

dog i have here bred him myself going well be 5 november time killed them on big and small land single .but he getting crabbed now :laugh: for killing them two quick.lol there saying there bad hares because their on a mountain side ffs double bobwire stones boulders its like an obstacle course but its only 1/2n hour from the house and load a hares on it .but hes constant tries every time like that in a dog.

• Like 5

dog i have here bred him myself going well be 5 november time killed them on big and small land single .but he getting crabbed now :laugh: for killing them two quick.lol there saying there bad hares because their on a mountain side ffs double bobwire stones boulders its like an obstacle course but its only 1/2n hour from the house and load a hares on it .but hes constant tries every time like that in a dog.

fair play nans pat he 5 and ran single all time he a very well tested 1

yes captain banjo was a good little bitch i said it when i had her and iv said it to lads since she got killed il give credit to any dog that deserves it weather i own them of not, i ran her mostly bouble for her first season but she was ran compleatly single her second season and she missed notting to be honest, its a pity she got killed because she would be well tested with me, as regards single handed running who can honestly hold there hand up and say that they have run there dogs compleatly single with out any exceptions for 3 or 4 seasons??
heard she was a great wee bitch FairPlay she was praised here highly in Sligo so that in it self tells a tale pity she got killed a shame really bannerman,3 or 4 seasons can't common on that with max his first season comp ran single handed mainly Galway with jimmy1000 he seen good bit of him run single all time and Eric lads in fairness but on great days hunting as did tiger and tommy FairPlay ran him bit of start killed good few got injured but I not rush him took time with him and lot of different vets but got sorted vet in cashel very good vet so all good now,he suffers with virius and infections and shoulder comp out which is second time to happen happened down with jimmy also but no point in rushing for lads was asking were he is he only 2 and half plenty of time yet young dog,I just hope by having patience it will pay off he in great form now and hopefully he be back to himself and show me couple runs before season over and next few years he decant dog try's his hardest.plenty out there far better but he keeps me happy just back walking

3BE3F55A-C417-490A-A95C-9907C0C2DA08-984

ABE3FA38-801F-45CB-BA7A-D12C3F59CFBF-984

• Like 4

fair play nans pat he 5 and ran single all time he a very well tested 1

doubled him first season good bit you have to on this mountain as i was saying most of it rough going have to get them ditching right here.but as some of the experts on here were saying them old irish mountain hares are easy :whistling:

• Like 2

heard she was a great wee bitch FairPlay she was praised here highly in Sligo so that in it self tells a tale pity she got killed a shame really bannerman,3 or 4 seasons can't common on that with max his first season comp ran single handed mainly Galway with jimmy1000 he seen good bit of him run single all time and Eric lads in fairness but on great days hunting as did tiger and tommy FairPlay ran him bit of start killed good few got injured but I not rush him took time with him and lot of different vets but got sorted vet in cashel very good vet so all good now,he suffers with virius and infections and shoulder comp out which is second time to happen happened down with jimmy also but no point in rushing for lads was asking were he is he only 2 and half plenty of time yet young dog,I just hope by having patience it will pay off he in great form now and hopefully he be back to himself and show me couple runs before season over and next few years he decant dog try's his hardest.plenty out there far better but he keeps me happy just back walking 3BE3F55A-C417-490A-A95C-9907C0C2DA08-984ABE3FA38-801F-45CB-BA7A-D12C3F59CFBF-984
topper of a dog

hard going for any dog, well done great too see them still doing there thing at 5,
  • Like 1

heard she was a great wee bitch FairPlay she was praised here highly in Sligo so that in it self tells a tale pity she got killed a shame really bannerman,3 or 4 seasons can't common on that with max his first season comp ran single handed mainly Galway with jimmy1000 he seen good bit of him run single all time and Eric lads in fairness but on great days hunting as did tiger and tommy FairPlay ran him bit of start killed good few got injured but I not rush him took time with him and lot of different vets but got sorted vet in cashel very good vet so all good now,he suffers with virius and infections and shoulder comp out which is second time to happen happened down with jimmy also but no point in rushing for lads was asking were he is he only 2 and half plenty of time yet young dog,I just hope by having patience it will pay off he in great form now and hopefully he be back to himself and show me couple runs before season over and next few years he decant dog try's his hardest.plenty out there far better but he keeps me happy just back walking 3BE3F55A-C417-490A-A95C-9907C0C2DA08-984ABE3FA38-801F-45CB-BA7A-D12C3F59CFBF-984
hopefully in pup god willing, looking forward to a coloured hairy pair of bitch pups too rare lol

heard she was a great wee bitch FairPlay she was praised here highly in Sligo so that in it self tells a tale pity she got killed a shame really bannerman,3 or 4 seasons can't common on that with max his first season comp ran single handed mainly Galway with jimmy1000 he seen good bit of him run single all time and Eric lads in fairness but on great days hunting as did tiger and tommy FairPlay ran him bit of start killed good few got injured but I not rush him took time with him and lot of different vets but got sorted vet in cashel very good vet so all good now,he suffers with virius and infections and shoulder comp out which is second time to happen happened down with jimmy also but no point in rushing for lads was asking were he is he only 2 and half plenty of time yet young dog,I just hope by having patience it will pay off he in great form now and hopefully he be back to himself and show me couple runs before season over and next few years he decant dog try's his hardest.plenty out there far better but he keeps me happy just back walking

3BE3F55A-C417-490A-A95C-9907C0C2DA08-984

ABE3FA38-801F-45CB-BA7A-D12C3F59CFBF-984

hopefully captain he be sound for next season and you get a few full seasons running out of him, you deserve it after all the time you have put in him

• Like 1