Lurcher Bitch Picture.

GREAT PICS .

DOGS ALL LOOK PROPER IN PICS

BIG YELLOW RUFF DOG IN LAST PIC LOOKS OLD SKOOL (MACHINE).

BET HE COULD DO THE BIZZ?

TOP PICS.

ATB.

That lurcher did every thing you wanted in a fox lurcher. Absolute machine on them. His father was the same.

nice pics Cwn Hela & Foxdigger - i know you shouldnt judge on looks but i prefer a rough lurcher

foxdigger, what x is that bitch

I like the look of a rough lurcher looks old fashioned but thats just me, you dont see much about now. I will be on the look out for a rough bitch with deerhound in her. I have a good smooth dog hear out of the same line as the bitch and he doing his job well.

Her mother was put to an out side dog and she hasn't made the grade.

On the other hand the brindle bitch mother white bitch, her brother produced the brindle dog and there no looking back. Goes to show the dog was put to the right bitch that goes back to the same great great grandfather to the brindle dog.

Hi Cwn Hela, its great to see others who keep their own stock for several generations, and still going strong. Good on you. DnN

Its my uncle that started it off, and my brother has carried it on now. If i cant find the right bitch for the brindle dog then he will be going back to his mother, its the rough hair i want to try get back in to them.

• Like 2